Studies proved that Vitamin D from the sun can protect your brain neurons from out of control T-cells attacked on multiple places on your brain.
Reduce Your Risk of Developing Multiple Sclerosis by up to 40% with One Potent Natural Substance
Multiple sclerosis comes like a thief in the night and robs you of your quality of life. Your muscles weaken... and you lose coordination. You suffer from tremors and vision loss. And before you know it, you're in a wheelchair, unable to tend to your daily needs.
Doctors have been baffled for more than 30 years. Without knowing the cause of MS, the most they could do was prescribe drugs. Toxic drugs that could impair the immune system and do more harm than good.
But now researchers have unraveled the MS mystery. They've found an all-natural cure that's safe and effective. It's a powerful hormone. You can get it in high doses while taking a stroll in the park.
• Dr. Jodie M. Burton is an assistant clinical professor at the University of Calgary in Canada. She works in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences. As part of the university's MS team, she has explored ways to treat the disease.
Dr. Burton also worked as a neurologist at the University of Toronto. While there, she studied the impact of the all-natural hormone on MS patients. Her findings appeared in the journal Neurology.
When Your Body's Internal Army Turns on Itself...
MS is an auto-immune disorder. Instead of protecting the body, the immune system turns on itself and attacks the protective covering on brain neurons. The impaired neurons then form scars (sclera) in multiple places on your brain and spinal column. (That's why it's called multiple sclerosis.)
Dr. Burton studied a group of MS patients. Half of them took 14,000 IUs of the hormone every day for one year. The other half could take up to 4,000 units. But most took about 1,000. All patients also received 1,200 mg of calcium daily.
The result: Only 14% of those taking 14,000 IUs had a relapse. That's compared to 40% of those taking a lower dose. The study found no side effects, even at high doses.
Not only that. Those who took the higher dose reduced their relapse rate by 40% compared to the prior year. The others saw only a 17% reduction.
The hormone appears to suppress the auto-immune activity that leads to MS. It does so by reducing out-of-control T-cells. They're the ones that attack the protective covering on the neurons.
Dr. Burton's findings support a similar study in 2003. It was done by researchers at Harvard School of Public Health. They followed women in two large Nurse Health Studies. They found the hormone had a “protective effect.” And it kept the women from developing MS.
Neurologist Calls This All-Natural Solution "Incredibly Inexpensive" and "Powerfully Effective"
This powerful solution is vitamin D. It's not really a vitamin. It's a hormone your body produces naturally when exposed to the sun.
So ignore the myth about the sun being bad for you. It's a lot of nonsense spread by the American Cancer Society and dermatologists. It's to their benefit to keep you in the dark.
Deprive yourself of sunlight, and you put your health at risk.
• Dr. David Perlmutter is a neurologist and fellow at the American College of Nutrition. He's a graduate of the University of Miami School of Medicine. And he's currently Medical Director of the Perlmutter Health Center. He is a renowned expert on nutritional influences in neurological disorders.
He says Dr. Burton's findings offer real hope for MS patients. “As a practicing neurologist actively treating patients with this sometimes-devastating disease, this new report clearly offered a potentially new and powerful tool for my toolbox,”he wrote in a recent article.
“Vitamin D is incredibly inexpensive, and according to this report safe and powerfully effective as well.”
• Dr. Michael F. Holick is a professor of Medicine, Physiology, and Biophysics. He works at Boston University Medical Center. He's also Director of the Vitamin D, Skin and Bone Research Laboratory. He is the author of The Vitamin D Solution: A 3-Step Strategy to Cure Our Most Common Health Problem.
Dr. Holick says studies show that people in northern latitudes are more prone to diseases like MS and cancer. And now we know why. They are not getting enough sun.
“It is known that if you are born above 35° latitude at approximately Atlanta, Georgia, and live at this latitude for the first 10 years of your life that you have a 100% increased risk of developing multiple sclerosis,” he states on his website.
“Recent studies have suggested that women and men who increase their vitamin D intake above 400 IU of vitamin D a day reduce the risk of developing multiple sclerosis by approximately 40%.”
Protect Yourself from MS in Just 15 Minutes a Day
So what do you do with this information? First, make sure you're getting enough sun. According to Dr. Holick, you can boost your body's vitamin D production by being outside for just 15-20 minutes.
He says sunbathing can be equal to taking 20,000 IUs of vitamin D orally. With no sun exposure, he says you should take at least 1,000 IUs of vitamin D3 daily.
Other experts say you should take between 4,000 and 10,000 IUs a day. It depends on your situation.
Foods rich in Vitamin D
Vitamin D is also in many foods. Nuts, seeds, and oils are the best sources. You can get it in green leafy vegetables and fortified cereals, too.
Don't forget to consult with your doctor before taking vitamin D supplements. Some studies have shown they can cause side effects in high doses.
What else can Vitamin D protect you from?
And vitamin D isn't just helpful in warding off MS...
• It can cause cancer cells to self-destruct.
• Dramatically reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
• Lower bad cholesterol. Improve your mood.
• Help you maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
• Boost your defenses against germs, bacteria, and infectious disease.
• Increase your physical and mental energy.
• It can also help prevent and treat rheumatoid arthritis...
• Parkinson's disease...
• Osteoporosis... and in all, over 20 different diseases!
Introducing these amazing Vitamin D3 Supplement by Dr.Sears