You only need to perform cleansing, toning, nourishing
and provide anti-aging nutrient
to your skin to look younger
and achieve a healthier skin.
And thanks to Dr.Sears skin care products and his simple step by step guidelines, you can achieve that easily because not only are they natural, but they are also safe for your skin because they are free from any chemical ingredients and artificial substances.
You can keep your beautiful face looking younger as you age. All it takes are three simple things:
• Help your skin retain moisture, so you can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Feed your skin the nutrition it needs so it can stay supple, healthy and radiant.
• Slow down the appearance of aging.
Dr.Al Sears Three Steps of Youthful Skin
Step 1) Gently cleanse your skin with a facial wash that nourishes and moisturizes:
• Dr.Sears like to use facial cleansers with glycerin. It’s one of the best basic ingredients you can ever have in a facial wash. That’s because it’s a natural humectant, which means it helps to seal in water – so your skin won’t dry out and look dull.
Washing your skin with it does double duty – removing dirt while sealing in water (your skin’s most important moisturizer).
Glycerin also has been found to improve the appearance and function of the skin by helping skin cells age properly.
• Dr.Sears also like facial cleaners with rosehip seed oil. It comes from the seeds of wild Chilean roses, and acts as a kind of “multivitamin” for your skin. That’s because it’s packed with vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids. Together, these nutrients fight free radicals, reduce the appearance of scars, assist cell regeneration, and increase collagen and elastin.
The result? Firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin.
Step 2) Tone your skin to remove excess dirt while nourishing your skin and locking in moisture:
• Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the key to doing just that. It's a kind of “fountain of youth” for skin. That’s because it has the amazing ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water. And since water is your skin’s most important moisturizer, the more water your skin retains, the younger and smoother it will look.
• But if you want to keep looking younger than you are, use aloe vera as a skin toner. It’s a potent moisturizing herb that contains up to 96 percent water that has soothing qualities and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and beautiful.
• Moisture not only makes your skin look younger, you also need it to transport nutrients to your skin cells. And one of the best nutrients your skin can ever have is CoQ10. That’s because CoQ10 is a potent free-radical fighter. And free radicals are a major cause of skin aging.
These unstable molecules from UV rays, smoke and pollution attack the lipids, proteins and even the DNA that make up your skin cells. And this slows down the production of collagen and elastin, the proteins that keeps your skin looking young and firm.
By the time you hit 30, your CoQ10 levels start to plunge – and your skin has little defense against free radicals. That’s why antioxidants like CoQ10 are the best way to fight them. And by applying CoQ10 to your skin every day, you reduce the appearance of wrinkles for younger looking skin that lasts.
Step 3) Defy the clock and make your skin appear younger:
• Squalane is a potent anti-aging nutrient for your skin. It occurs naturally in your skin, but levels drop after you hit 20 years old.
You want as much of it in your skin as you can get. That’s because squalane acts as a powerful barrier against water loss – restoring moisture and suppleness to your face and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
But you need more than just moisture to ward off the effects of aging. You need to turn back the clock on your DNA. The one ingredient that seems to do that is teprenone.
• Teprenone can help protect the lining of your stomach, and that’s a noble medical use, but it has a more exciting effect on your skin. It slows down the appearance of aging. That’s because it penetrates deep within the basal layers of the skin and stabilizes your telomeres.
Telomeres are timekeepers attached to every strand of your DNA. But they get shorter each time your cells divide – until eventually, cell division stops and cells die. But teprenone can help maintain telomere length and encourage your skin cells to act younger.
Introducing Dr.Sears own Skin Care Products
Today it’s becoming more and more important to choose natural products for your precious skin. That’s why Dr.Sears developed the “Ultimate Skin Care Regimen.” It’s three of the finest and most powerful natural formulas for skin care in one convenient kit.
Here's what you get from Ultimate Skin Care Regimen:
It comes with a bottle of:
• Splash Purifying Rose Hip Cleanser,
• CoQ-Tone Revitalizing Toner and,
• Revive DNA Rejuvenation Cream.
Together, they take you through each simple skin-care step, rejuvenate your skin from the inside and the outside, and leave you with a healthy, vibrant look … with no cause for concern.
That’s because Splash, CoQTone and Revive are each completely free of parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, artificial fragrances and other ingredients that can harm your skin and your health.
The women who use it LOVE Dr.Sears Ultimate Skin Care Regimen. They say it’s taken years off their skin, naturally.
If you don’t like it, just mail it back, and he'll give you a full refund.But once you discover how your skin looks with his Ultimate Skin Care Regimen, you won’t want to part with it for any amount of money.
Click here to start the new year as a fresh and beautiful, younger-looking you!